Closed Medication Delivery
Closed Care I.V. System
Closed Care I.V System
The Leader In Closed Medication
Reducing infection is important in every area of the hospital, but even more so in the NICU where patients are extremely vulnerable. Factors such as touch contamination, excessive connection and disconnection due to commonly used flush techniques after medication infusion and using an open system for medication delivery can contribute to increases in infection rates.
MPS Medical’s ClosedCare I.V. System addresses these factors with a number of breakthrough design features for closed medication delivery.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Reduced chance of infection. A number of the ClosedCare I.V. sets are designed to allow for multiple flushes from a 10ml prefilled flush syringe, decreasing touch contamination, thereby reducing the chance for infection.
- This Closed Medication Delivery System uses a pre-configured combination of needleless valves and stopcocks to create a closed system for medication, TPN and Lipid delivery.
- Hospital saves money with the reduction of flush syringes used, by up to 9 syringes per day.
- Needleless valves keep the sets closed, even after the medication syringe is disconnected.
- Brightly color-coded clamps may reduce the risk of mixing up infusion routes or solutions.
- MedSafe connector minimizes the exposure of incompatible medications.
- Non-DEHP, Latex Free.